1. The only products offered for sale by FiloBlu are those shown on Sheside's website at the time of placing the Order, as they are described on the relevant information pages.
2. However, it shall be understood that the images accompanying the information regarding a product are shown for information purposes only and may not be wholly representative of the product's features, possibly differing, for example, in colour and size (in some cases due to the browser and screen used to access the Website and view the images).
3. To place an Order, the Client must fully complete the relevant form on the Website and send the same after carefully reading the Conditions as well as the features of the product and/or products that the Client intends to purchase. The Client shall also ask to Sheside, if desired, to send a tax invoice for the purchase, pursuant to Article 22 of Italian Presidential Decree no. 633/1972.
4. Correct receipt of the Order shall be confirmed by Sheside by means of a reply via email sent to the email address indicated by the Client. That confirmation message shall include a summary of the purchase conditions, in accordance with applicable regulations, as well as the details provided by the Client on the Order, so that the Client may check all the details and communicate any necessary corrections without delay.
Prices and Payment
1. The prices are those indicated on the Website when the Client sent the Purchace Order. Any delivery costs or payment charges shall in any case be notified to the Client via the Website or through these Conditions.
2. The following payment methods are accepted:
Clients may pay via PayPal in accordance with the specific methods set by the same.
- Credit card
Where products are purchased using a credit card, the transaction may be performed via the PayPal secure server or another secure server as chosen by Sheside.
Under no circumstances and at no stage of the transaction shall Sheside be able to access the Client's credit card details, which shall be transmitted through a secure connection directly to the banking institute that manages the transaction. No electronic record of said details shall be held by Sheside and therefore under no circumstances shall Sheside be held liable for any fraudulent and unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
- Bank Transfer (only for european countires)
In case of purchase with bank transfer, the Client can find the bank coordinate. The goods will be shipped only after the actual receiving of the payment. Bank transfers are accepted from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, German, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg and Malta; the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Hungary. The customer must settle the balance of the order within 10 days from the confirmation of purchase. After ten days, the order will be cancelled and another must be made.
Delivery and associated charges
1. The products purchased shall be delivered to the address indicated on the Order by the Client within 2 - 5 days from Sheside having accepted the Order, at the cost specifically indicated on the Website before placing the Order. Sheside reserves the right to accept or refuse requests for delivery beyond the territories of Italy or Europe. In any case, for deliveries outside the territories of Italy, delivery expenses and lead times may be subject to change.
2. With reference to requests for deliveries to countries that do not belong to the European Union, any customs duty for importation shall be payable by the consignee. The Client is therefore advised to contact the customs authorities in the country concerned beforehand to verify the costs and any restrictions on imports. DDP is available in the following countries: China, Japan, Hong Kong, USA, Russia, Bielorussia, Ukraina, Georgia, Azerbajian and Kazakistan.
3. The lead times for delivery indicated by Sheside are merely indicative and a delay to the same, or any delivery made with subsequent split consignments shall not entitle the Client to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity.
4. At the time of delivery, the Client shall be required to check:
• that the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number shown on the delivery note. • that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or spoiled, including with reference to the materials used for sealing (adhesive tape or metallic strapping). Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or any lack of correspondence in the number of packages or the details, must be notified immediately by indicating the nature of the problem on the delivery note for the product, which shall be returned to the carrier.
Any problems with reference to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be notified within 7 days of delivery, in accordance with the methods set out in this document.
Right to cancel
1. Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
2. In order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding Clause 5.1, the Client shall send notification to Sheside within the time limits indicated to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In the event of cancellation, the Client shall return the products to Sheside at the Client's expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation, to this address: SIBILLA ROSA - Via San Rocco, 15/1 - 35010 Loreggia Pd - Italy. The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts, having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
• the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.); • transport expenses (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Client. • until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by Sheside is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Client; • should the goods be damaged in transit, Sheside shall notify the Client, in order that the Client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Client, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination; • Sheside shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
5. Sheside shall arrange to refund the Client for the whole amount paid, net of consignment charges incurred and any customs duty paid for importation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. Sheside may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Client can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should Sheside discover any of the following:
• that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
• that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
• that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, Sheside shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
1. All products sold by Sheside are covered by a warranty of 24 (twenty-four) months for any lack of conformity pursuant to Chapter III of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005. To benefit from assistance under the warranty, the Client must retain the invoice or the payment receipt, along with the delivery note.
2. The warranty for lack of conformity shall be applicable provided that the product concerned has been used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and in compliance with the contents of the instructions for usage and laundering provided in and/or with the product.
3. Should Sheside, for any reason, not be able to provide the Client with a product under the warranty (repaired or replaced), or should repair or replacement be excessively burdensome, due to the value of the product, Sheside may proceed by applying an appropriate discount on the price paid, or by refunding the whole amount paid and terminating the contract.
4. Where the implementation of the warranty requires the product to be returned, the same must be returned by the Client in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories).
Complaints and information requests
Sheside may be contacted with reference to any complaints or requests for information: Sheside SIBILLA ROSA via San Rocco, 15/1 - 35010 Loreggia pd - Italy - email: email@example.com.
Personal details collected when the Order is placed shall be used by Sheside solely for the purpose of fulfilling the express requests of the Client, in accordance with European regulation 2016/679 and the privacy statement shown on this website. Any other use of said details shall take place only with the express consent of the Client.
The contract for sale set out in these Conditions and its performance shall be governed by Italian Law. Any contrary legal norms and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not be applicable. Should a dispute arise, it shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts in the town where the Client is resident.
Sheside Customer Service